Monday 2 May 2011

Crtical reflection on my survey

At the time I felt like my survey was really relevant but now im unsure. The first 4 questions aren't really any help to me and my inquiry, they just helped me get an idea of who was taking my survey. Because I was limited to 10 questions I felt like I had to put a bit of everything in the survey. Where as if I had actually been more specific then I might of been able to have got more information out of my results. I like the idea of a survey as I feel you you get a real honest answers as it is annoymous.

Advantages
  • Survey monkey is quick and easy to use. You can use different types of question and answer systems so you can get the right sort of information that you need. You can also have a setting where they cant skip the question they have to answer it.
  • Has a brilliant way of recording the results
  • Its anonymous,
  • You get true answers
  • Its easy just to post it on Facebook or on your blog etc. So you can target the right sort of audience to answer you survey. 
Disadvantages
  • Your questions have to be very specific, so you get the answers that you require. 
  • People didnt always give detailed answers in the comment box.
  • People can lie.
  • Not enough people could fill it out. There is only so many times you can ask someone to fill out your survey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment