Monday 2 May 2011

Slight change in my line of inquiry.

After speaking to Aby martin on the phone, I realised that the Role and responsibilities of a dance teacher isn't the main inquiry I want to do. Its more on inclusion planning which comes under the roles and responsibilities of a dance teacher. So I know think I now have a more precise inquiry. 
“How can inclusion planning help benefit students within their dance lesson?”
So some of the roles and responsibilities will come into my inquiry but I'm going to be focusing more on inclusion. Inclusion planning seems vital within a dance class as this would help the students and ensure the quality of tuition. As a teacher inclusive planning should cater for every student. From the research I have done so far inclusive learning can be seen as a form of personalised learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment